The botanical name of cypress essential oil is Cupressus sempervirens. It is native to southern Europe. It belongs to the Cupressaceae family. Cypress oil is also known as Mediterranean or Italian cypress. It is extracted from the leaves of a tall evergreen tree. Cypress is extracted from steam distillation method. It is a perennial tree which is conical in shape and willowy branches that grow up to 35 m (115 ft) long. The tree of cypress is cultivated in France, Spain, and Morocco. It is extracted with the woody and fresh smell. Cypress oil is easily blended with many important oils like grapefruit, woody oil, and mint oils.
Uses & Benefits:-
· It is useful to increase concentration power.
· Cypress oil can be helpful in easing muscle and joint pains.
· It is effective in healing menstrual difficulties due to its ability to harmonize the blood.
· It helps to used in a number of skin care products for the purpose of lessening acne scars.
· It is very useful for the treatment of oily skin, hemorrhoids, rheumatisms and extreme perspiration.
· Cypress essential oil is useful for many treatments like asthma, reducing cellulite, improving strength and giving power to the circulatory system.
|Product Title :||Cypress Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Callitris intratropica|
|Appearance & Odor :||Brilliant blue liquid & Woody Herbaceous odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|