Juniper berry essential oil is the female seed cone produced by the various species of junipers. The plant of juniper berry is found mainly in Asia, Europe, and North America. It is extracted from the juniperus communis using the steam distillation process. It is basically known to be a female seed cone formed by the juniper species. Juniper is an evergreen shrub that can grow up to 10 meters in wild, but if cultivated it heightens just about 2 meters. It has a colorless to pale yellow liquid in color with a fresh and balsamic odor. It is the origin in India.
Uses & Benefits :-
– Natural Juniper berry oil is full of therapeutic properties.
– Juniper berry essential oil is very useful in curing the spasms in any body part.
– If you have any kind of spasms in your digestive, nervous or respiratory then utilize this oil and get instant results.
– It is also use for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders by people in Central Europe.
– Juniper berry oil is also helpful in fighting rheumatism.
|Product Name :||Juniper Berry Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Juniperus communis|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless to pale yellow liquid & Fresh, rich, balsamic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|