Organic star anise oil is derived from the tree through the steam distillation method. It belongs to the illiciaceae household. Its botanical name is illicium verum. It has a colorless to pale yellow in color with a strong aroma. It is native to China. It is an evergreen tree that grows up to 8m in height.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used as a candy flavor and Italian cookies.
– It is mostly used as a diffuser and inhalers.
– Organic star anise oil is widely used in the aromatherapy.
– It helps to treat indigestion and stomach discomforts.
– It gives relief from bacterial infections in throat areas and the mouth.
|Product Name :||Organic Star Anise Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Illicium verum|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless or pale yellow and crushed fruit odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|