Red champaca absolute oil is obtained from the blossoms of the red champaca tree through the process of solvent extraction. The botanical name of red champaca is michelia champaca. It is an evergreen tree which is natal to Southeast China, Indonesia, India, and other southeast countries. It has a sweet and floral aroma. It is also used in Indian traditional ceremonies. It is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and oils. It is widely used in aromatherapy sections.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is also used in the production of various products.
– It is also useful in meditation and massage oils.
– Red champaca absolute oil is widely used in high-class perfumery.
– It helps to improve mood and also relief from stress and anxiety.
– It is mostly used in cosmetic applications, soaps, incense, personal care formulation, candles and much more.
|Product Name :||Red Champaca Absolute Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Michelia champaca|
|Appearance & Odor :||Vibrant red viscous liquid with exotic scents|
|Methods of Extraction :||Solvent extraction|