Thyme essential oil is obtained from the freshy flowers and leaves through the method of steam distillation. It is the origin in Southern Europe. It has a reddish-brown to amber liquid in color with sweet and pleasant aroma and herbal odor. Its scientific name is thymus vulgaris. It is related to the labiatae family.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is widely used in the aromatherapy.
– It improves blood circulation in your body.
– Thyme essential oil also reduces from free radicals.
– It helps to stop a cough and also cures chest infections.
– It removes toxins and gases from the body also increases urination.
|Product Title :||Thyme Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Thymus Vulgaris|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow color with Strong Pungent odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|