Wintergreen essential oil is the principal constituent of this plant. It is derived from the leaves of the plant through the steam distillation process. It is related to the ericaceae family. It is natal to North America. It is a small and evergreen herb that can grow up to 15cm in height with slender stems, leathery leaves, and white flowers. Wintergreen is referred to a group of vegetation that proceeds their technique of photosynthesis all through winters.
Uses & Benefits:-
– Wintergreen essential oil is used for relieving aches and pains in addition to additionally helps in breathing during searching or carrying heavy.
– Arthritis: – All those that are apprehensive about the issue of arthritis could make use of this oil. Particularly, outdated aged folks endure from the joint pains which might truly be relieved after utilizing this oil. You possibly can search your physician’s recommendation and use it for treating joints pains.
– It helps in getting nice sleep for those who have issues in sleeping because of pains or stress.
– Wintergreen oil works nicely as an ache reliever speeds therapeutic for pores and skin problems and is an efficient antiseptic.
– It has received varied medicinal properties that are very helpful in treating many well-being illnesses together with arthritis, rheumatism, spasms, ache and different associated points.
|Product Name :||Wintergreen Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Gaultheria procumbens|
|Origin :||North-East of USA and Canada|
|Appearance & Odor :||Pale yellow to reddish brown liquid @22 °c with fresh sweet wintergreen odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|