Organic neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of neroli through the steam distillation process. Its scientific name is citrus aurantium var amara. It has coffee brown to orange in color with floral and sweet odor and slightly scent. Organic neroli oil is related to the rutaceae family. It is commonly known as neroli bigarade and orange flower. It is widely used in ayurvedic medicines and natural merchandise. Organic neroli oil is mainly grown in Tunisia and the origin in Morocco.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is most popular oil with great therapeutic properties.
– Neroli oil can also be appropriate for several types of natural solvents.
– It has a greatly relaxing effect on the relieving muscle spasm, body, and mind, calming heart.
– It has an enormously stress-free impact on the physique and thoughts, relieving muscle spasms, calming coronary heart palpitations.
– Organic neroli oil has a great rejuvenating and regenerative effect on the skin and much more.
|Product Title :||Organic Neroli Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Citrus aurantium var. amara|
|Appearance & Odor :||Dark green-yellow liquid with a characteristic exotic citrusy floral odor.|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|