Cedarwood essential oil is commonly known as cedar oil, virginian, eastern red, and etc. It has a pale yellow to light orange in color with sticky odor. It is a soft, woody and pencil like the smell and is a faint undertone of sandalwood. It is derived from various types of conifers most of the pine or cypress botanical families. It is the origin in India and grows up to 30mt (100ft). Cedarwood oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation and from the wood pieces of the cedar wood tree. Its botanical name is juniperus virginiana and it is also known as cedrus doedara, cedrus atlantica, and cedrus libani. It is natal to cold climates and is basically found at high altitudes.
Uses & Benefits:-
· It reduces inflammation, skin peeling and also helps in treat seborrhea.
· It relieves spasms and it eliminates a cough and removes phlegm.
· Cedarwood essential oil acts as an antiseptic on wounds.
· It helps to stimulate metabolism.
· It contributes to hair growth and slows hair loss.
· It helps reduce dry or flaky scalp.
· Cedar wood essential oil has anti-inflammatory and effect on arthritis.
· It cures fungal infections and also used as mosquito and insect repellent.
|Product Title :||Cedarwood Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Cedrus deodora|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow to brown liquid & slightly camphoraceous and smoky odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|
|Specific Gravity :||0.953 to 0.976|