Labdanum essential oil is a source from labdanum, which is a sticky brown resin that is obtained from shrubs cistus ladanifer species of rockrose. It has a long history of use in herbal medicine and as a perfume ingredient. It is steam distilled from the fragrant white flower part of the plants. It is commonly known as cistus oil. Its scientific name is cistus ladaniferus. It has a yellow in color with a warm, sweet and musky herbal aroma.
Uses & Benefits:-
– Labdanum essential oil is used as a fixative and fragrance component.
– It is used in the production of soaps, detergents, creams, lotions, and perfumes.
– It helps to relieve stress and calm the mind.
– It is good for skin conditions.
– Labdanum oil can treat the symptoms of colds, coughs, and congestion.
– It helps to treat of rheumatism and other forms of arthritis and soothe your painful joints.
|Product Title :||Labdanum Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Cistus Ladanifer|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow brown to brown clear liquid & Dry old wood amber ambergris balsam spicy odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|