Musk attar is obtained from the flowers of amber musk plant by the method of steam distillation. It is the origin in India. It has a pale yellow in color with a rich, alluring aroma and a characteristic odor. Musk attar consists from flowers of ambrette musk plant which is an evergreen small shrub and heightens simply to a meter. Its botanical name is j.sambac. Musk attar is fastidiously produced utilizing flowers of ambrette Musk plant that has musky smelling compounds. It is a category of aromatic substances which can be used within the perfumery trade.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It also helps to improve skin conditions.
– Musk attar is also used in the aromatherapy section.
– It is widely used in the production of various cosmetic products like lotions, creams, powders etc.
– It is mostly used in the top class perfumery for the formulation of many perfumery products.
– This fragrance oil possesses sturdy medicinal property that’s why it’s extremely efficient in lowering joint ache.
– This fragrance oil is taken into account useful in treating pores and skin associated troubles like pimples, pimples, scars, and others. It’s recognized for bettering pores and skin situations.
– Musk attar simply blends with Jasmine, Rose, and Sandal wooden essential oils and therefore, its blends are broadly utilized in aromatherapy.
|Product Name :||Musk Attar|
|Scientific Name :||J.SAMBAC|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow colored liquid with Characteristic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|