Organic myrtle essential oil is produced from the leaves, stems, and flowers of the myrtle plant through the steam distillation method. It is botanically known as myrtus communis. It is a pale amber liquid in color with a herbal and camphor odor. It is related to the myrtaceae family. It is an evergreen bush and the origin of Tunisia.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used in the aromatherapy treatments and oils.
– It is very effective for thyroid related problems.
– Organic myrtle essential oil helps to treat bronchitis, colds, and fever.
– It also treats stress and good for the mood booster.
– It has an anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, and antiseptic properties.
– It is beneficial for the treatment of skin wounds and other skin conditions.
|Product Title :||Organic Myrtle Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Myrtus communis L|
|Appearance & Odor :||A pale amber liquid, a herbal and camphor odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam distillation|