Organic rosehip seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the rosehip plant through the method of cold pressing. It is native to South American countries. Its scientific name is rosa rubiginosa. Rosehip oil is also referred to as rosehip seed oil. It has a yellow to a golden hue in color with a characteristic odor. It has an origin in Chile. It is beneficial for wrinkles and various types of skin problems.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It has many therapeutic advantages in skincare.
– Rosehip oil helps to repair regenerate and damaged skin tissues.
– It helps to reduce skin scars and discoloration and also improve skin texture.
– It is widely used in the production of skin care and cosmetic products.
– Organic rosehip seed oil is widely utilized in aromatherapy sections and beauty products.
– It accommodates Vitamin A, which helps to delay the results of pores and skin aging, assists with cell regeneration and deals with dry, irritated broken pores and skin.
|Product Name :||Organic Rosehip Seed Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Rosa Rubiginosa|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow with golden hue with Characteristic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Cold Pressed|