Agarwood attar is obtained from the resinous wood tree through the method of steam distillation. Its scientific name is aquilaria malaccenis. It has a darkish brown in color with balsamic odor. It is the origin of India. It is commonly known due to it alluring and captivating fragrance. As a result of the restricted form of resin within the agarwood attar. This Attar could be very pricey compared to different Attars as a result of the supply of resin shaped agarwood tree may be very uncommon. For extraction, the fungus-contaminated the tree bark must be not less than hundred years outdated, as a way to produce the oil.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It helps to keep the mind at stress-free mode.
– Agarwood attar is widely used in the aromatherapy section.
– It helps to improve the concentration power of the mind.
– It helps to relax the body and also soothe the nerves of the mind.
– This attar has been primarily used with in the aromatherapy remedy.
– It is thought to be a vital ingredient in varied perfumes.
– The pleasing aroma of agarwood is very efficient in soothing and calming your physique and thoughts.
– It is also used in the production of room fresheners, scented candles, and incense sticks etc.
– It helps in invoking a way of peace and an awesome supply of enhancing the cerebral functioning of the physique.
– Agarwood attar is well-known for its anti-stress brokers and in addition, helps in relieving anxiety and expelling negative energies.
|Product Name :||Agarwood Attar|
|Scientific Identify :||Aquilaria Malaccensis|
|Appearance & Odor :||Darkish brown in color & balsamic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation Process|