Cajeput essential oil is also known as many more names like white tea oil, swamp tea oil, cajuput, paperbark tree etc. The botanical name of cajeput is melaleuca cajuputi. It belongs to the myrtaceae family. This oil is made from leaves and twigs of cajeput tree. It is through steam distillation method. The tree of cajeput oil is found in hotter regions of Australia. The color of cajeput is pale yellow. It is mix characteristics of eucalyptus and tea tree. The fresh leaves and twigs are evergreen and it grows up to 30-35 m long and 15-25′ wide. Cajuput essential oil is bitter aromatic taste and is slightly soluble in water, miscible with alcohol, oils, and other organic solvents.
Uses & Benefits:-
– Cajeput essential oil is help to reduce from fever.
– It helps to provide relief from neuralgia.
– It gives relieve from muscles pain and joints pain.
– It helps to provide relief from cold and congestion.
– Cajuput essential oil is beneficial for curing microbial infections.
– Cajeput oil helps to promote perspiration and blood circulation.
|Product Title :||Cajeput Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Melaleuca cajeputi|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow clear liquid & combined fragrances of camphor, rosemary, and cardamom odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|