Hazelnut oil is extracted from the roasted hazelnuts through the method of cold pressing. It is a pale yellow in color with a mild aroma. It is widely used in food preparation. Its scientific name is corylus avellana.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It gives extra protection of your skin.
– It reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines.
– Hazelnut oil is good for sensitive skin.
– It has many hair and care formulations.
– It is also used in the massage therapy.
– It helps to balance and absorb oil from skin and also moisturize the skin.
|Product Title :||Hazelnut Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Corylus avellana|
|Appearance & Odor :||Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid|
|Methods of Extraction :||Cold Pressed|