Helichrysum essential oil is a highly aromatic herb that is the capacity to grow in the most inclement of soil, hence its nickname is everlast”. It is one of the most effective natural essential oils that are directly extracted from helichrysum angustifolium of the asteraceae family. It has a strong, sharp straw-like fragrance having honey and tea undertones. Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from helichrysum flowers and extensively used in many healing applications. It is scientifically known as helichrysum italicum. It is an evergreen herb which can grow up to 24 inches long with silver green scented leaves and dark yellow daisy flowers. It is the origin in Morocco and France.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is non-irritant, non-toxic and non-sensitizing.
– It is beneficial for the health related problems.
– It is also known for superb regenerating qualities as well as assistance in the healing of scars, acne, dermatitis, stretch marks, boils, and abscesses.
– It is also beneficial for the digestive system and aids in the reduction of liver and spleen congestion.
– Helichrysum oil has great antimicrobial properties and is widely used to prevent the microbial infections.
|Product Name :||Helichrysum Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Helichrysum Italicum|
|Appearance & Odor :||Pale yellow to yellow liquid & Burnt sugar and a floral mint odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|