Organic aniseed essential oil is obtained from the seeds through the method of steam distillation. It is scientifically known as pimpinella anisum. It belongs to the umbelliferae family. It is an annual herb that grows up to 60m in length. It has a colorless to pale yellow in color.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It helps to balance flavors of cinnamon and bay leaf.
– Organic aniseed essential oil cures hiccups.
– It gives relief from cold, congestion, flu and allergies.
– It has an antispasmodic, antiseptic and soporific properties.
– It is also used as a flavoring agent in food products.
|Product Title :||Organic Aniseed Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Pimpinella anisum|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless or pale yellow and crushed fruit odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|