Organic cajeput essential oil is produced from the tree and leaves of cajeput through the method of steam distillation. It is scientifically known as melaleuca cajeputi. It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid in color with a fruity and camphorous odor. It has the origin in Indonesia.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It fights against from infections like antiviral and fungicide.
– It can be used as a massage oil on joints and also reduces inflammation.
– It improves digestive system and inhibits the formation of gas.
– Organic cajeput essential oil also removes toxins from the body.
– It prevents from insects and mosquitoes repellent and sting bites.
– It is mostly used in the aromatherapy treatments and good for the diffuser.
|Product Title :||Organic Cajeput Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Melaleuca cajeputi|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colourless or pale yellow liquid|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|