Petitgrain essential oil is obtained from the bitter orange tree by the using steam distillation method. Its scientific name is citrus aurantium. It is related to the labiate family. It is the origin in Spain. It has a floral scent.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used in the pharmaceutical products.
– It gives relief from stress, depression, and anxiety.
– Petitgrain essential oil helps to promote restful sleep.
– It helps to boost nervous and nerves system.
– It is widely used in the perfumery industry for body sprays, lotions, colognes, and fragrances.
|Product Title :||Petitgrain Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Citrus aurantium|
|Origin :||Southern China, Northeast India, France|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow to brown color & sweet floral odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam distillation|