Rosemary essential oil is a woody perennial herb that has evergreen aromatic needle-like leaves. It’s an evergreen bush that may develop as much as four feet tall and has gray-green colored leaves and blue colored flowers. Rosemary oil principally a really shrubby and an evergreen bush from which it’s extracted. It has been used medicinally for a number of thousand years, and its leaves have been historically burned to purify the air. Botanically recognized as rosmarinus officinalis, Rosemary oil is a habitat of Mediterranean area and belongs to lamiaceae household of Lamiales order. It is the origin of Morocco, Spain and France.
Uses & Benefits:-
– Leaves of rosemary are utilized in treating improper digestion.
– Rosemary essential oil is taken into account to have the pronounced impact on the nervous system and mind.
– This oil is utilized in varied lotions and shampoos.
– If this oil is used on the common foundation then it will probably assist in stimulating hair follicles and makes the hair develop stronger and longer.
– Leaves of rosemary essential oil are dried for seasoning.
|Product Title :||Rosemary Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Rosemarinus officianlis|
|Appearance & Odor :||Pale yellow liquid. with characteristic camphorous herbaceous odor.|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|