Star anise oil is derived from the tree of anise through the method of steam distillation. It is related to the illiciaceae family. Its technical name is illicium verum. It is an evergreen tree that can grow up to 8m in tall. It is natal to China and Vietnam. It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid in color with a characteristic odor.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used in the perfumery industry.
– It has antiseptic, aperitive, analgesic, calmative properties.
– Star anise oil is also used in the aromatherapy.
– It promotes peaceful sleep and gives relief from digestion.
– It is also used in the production of soaps, toothpaste formulations, and personal care formulations.
|Product Name :||Star Anise Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Illicium verum|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless or pale yellow and crushed fruit odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|