Tuberose absolute oil is scientifically known as polianthes tuberosa. It is extracted from the flowers through the process of solvent extraction. It has a dark yellowish liquid in color with an earthy and fresh aroma. It has a long stem. It is also known as rajanigandha in India which means fragrant at night and raat ki rani in Hindi and night queen in English. This plant can grow up to 45cm in height at elongated spikes.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used in the perfumery industry for making fragrances.
– It is beneficial for nervousness, anxiety, negativity etc.
– Tuberose absolute oil is also used in cosmetic products.
– It helps to treat stress and nervous tension.
– It is widely used in the ayurvedic treatments.
– It can be used as a massage oil to treat pains, muscular aches, and cramps.
|Product Name :||Tuberose Absolute Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Polianthes tuberosa|
|Appearance & Odor :||Dark yellow viscous liquid with tuberose absolute has a fresh earthy aroma|
|Methods of Extraction :||Solvent extraction from fresh tuberose flowers.|