Celery seed oil is extracted from the whole or crushed seeds of the tree through the process of steam distillation. It is native to Asia and Africa. It is botanically known as Apium Graveolens. It has a warm, fresh, slightly and spicy aroma. Celery seed oil belongs to the Apiaceae family. It is a biennial plant that grows up to 30 to 50cm in height. It has smooth stems, soft leaves with white flowers. All parts of the celery seed plant are eatable including this seed.
Uses & Benefits:-
· It gives to relieve from hypertension.
· It helps to treat blood pressure.
· Celery seed oil protects you against inflammation.
· It acts as an excellent mosquito repellent.
· It helps in alleviating gastric ulcer and other digestive problems.
· Celery seed oil flushes out toxic substances and cleanses the system.
|Product Title :||Celery Seed Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Apium graveolens|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow-brownish liquid with Fresh Herbal Woody odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|