Davana essential oil is scientifically known as Artemisia pallens. It is obtained from the flowers, stems and leaves of davana plant through the method of steam distillation. It is the origin of Southern India. It is commonly known as dhavanam. It has a clear to brownish yellow liquid with the pleasant, fruity and sugary smell. It is a small plant. It is an annual herb that can grow up to 12-18 inches long with sports tiny, puffy yellow flowers.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is good for massage oil.
– It helps to cure a cold, cough and influenza.
– Davana oil is also used in natural perfumery and aromatherapy.
– It gives relief from headaches and congestion.
– It is mostly used in cosmetics like creams, perfumes and body oils.
|Product Title :||Davana Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Artemisia Pallens|
|Appearance & Odor :||Dark green to reddish-brownish liquid|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|