Guaiac wood oil is also known as guayacan is a small tree with one of the hardest and most resilient woods in the world. The scientific name of guaiac wood oil is bulnesia sarmientoi. It is obtained from the tree of guayacan through the method of steam distillation. It is the origin of Paraguay in South America. Guaiac wood oil has a sweet, woody, and earthy aroma with rose undertones. It is widely used in aromatherapy. It has been used in severe ailments such as herpes and syphilis since the 16th century.
Uses & Benefits:-
– Guaiac wood is also used for making durable wooden posts and for engraving work with brown, black or green heartwood, the tree has elegant streaks.
– It also provides high-quality charcoal and a good timber.
– It is a natural perfumer. It is an anti-inflammatory, for lymphatic drainage.
– Guaiac wood oil is often selected by making a candles, soaps, incense, and natural perfumes.
– It is effective for stress and anxiety.
|Product Title :||Guaiac Wood Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Bulnesia Sarmientoi Lorentz Ex Griseb|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow, amber to greenish & pleasant, tea rose odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|