Lavender essential oil is a form of essential oil that’s obtained from flowers spikes of lavender. It may be very useful for the aim of treating stress and nervousness. It’s an evergreen woody shrub which is about 1 meter in peak. It is the origin in Bulgaria and now cultivated in Spain, Australia, France and New Zealand. The lavender flower is harvested immediately from the fields when they’re ripe sufficient to supply the lavender oil. Its botanical name is lavandula angustifolia. It has a clear to colorless liquid in color with characteristic odor. It has linear leaves that are of gray-inexperienced shade and has acquired stunning purplish flowers.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is believed to have one of the best repellent properties. Subsequently, it’s used to maintain the mosquitoes far-off.
– Lavender oil has very contemporary and sweet aroma when it’s utilized in dried or within the type of an oil.
– It’s popularly used in the manufacturing of soaps, scents, candles and different family merchandise akin to cleaners, fresheners and so forth.
– It really works as diuretic and in addition, treats respiratory problems.
– lavender essential oil soothes nervous exhaustion and any sort of ailment associated with it. It’s largely used for inhalation, bathtub, room spray and therapeutic massage.
|Product Title :||Lavender Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Lavandula angustifolia|
|Appearance & Odor :||Clear, colorless liquid & Characteristic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|