Lily absolute oil is native to Japan. It is obtained from the flowers through the method of solvent extraction. It is a perennial plant which is mostly found in Asia and the Himalayas. The botanical name of lily absolute oil is lilium auratum. It is related to the liliaceae family. Lily absolute has a white in color with a shade of yellow with ginger odor. There are hundreds of species which is related to the lily and some species are grown for eatable purpose and some species are grown for medicinal purposes.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is also used in the production of cosmetic products.
– It helps to treat burns and also prevents scars tissue.
– Lily absolute oil is used in the treatment of spider veins.
– It is widely used in the perfumery industry.
– It is also used as an ingredient for aromatics like scented candles, room fresheners and incense sticks.
|Product Name :||Lily Absolute Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Hedychium coronarium|
|Origin :||Himalayas region of Nepal and India|
|Appearance & Odor :||white with a shade of yellow with ginger odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||No|