Myrrh absolute oil is obtained from the tree resin of myrrh through the process of solvent extraction. It is scientifically known as tilia vulgaris. It is native to South America, USA, and Greece. It is the origin in India. It has a reddish brown in color with a very warm, strong and balsamic fragrance aroma. It is the origin of different parts of the world. It is soluble in alcohol and insoluble in water. This tree grows up to 16 feet in height.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It helps to reduce respiratory tracts and accumulation of phlegm.
– It stimulates blood circulation, digestion, excretion, and secretions.
– Myrrh absolute oil gives relief from congestion, cold and cough.
– It strengthens the hair roots and scalp and also prevents hair fall.
– It helps to treat many types of skin problems like acne, scars, dry skin, ring worm, and itching.
|Product Name :||Myrrh Absolute Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Tilia Vulgaris|
|Appearance & Odor :||Reddish brown paste with balsamic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Solvent extraction|