Organic cinnamon bark oil is extracted from the bark a part of the tree by steam distillation. It is native to China and Vietnam. The botanical name of cinnamon bark oil is cinnamomum zeylanicum. It has a shiny, leathery inexperienced leaves in addition to small, white flowers with oval formed purple berries. It is an tropical and evergreen tree which can grow upto 45feet in long with a highly fragrant bark, leaves and flowers. Cinnamon bark is origin in Sri Lanka but it is also cultivated in India and Sri Lanka. It is loaded with very strong antifungal and antibacterial activities. This spicy essential oil has mighty value in aromatherapy and it depletion and a feeling of depression and weakness.
Uses & Benefits:-
• It can be provided to relief from stiffness of muscles and joints.
• It prevents of coronary artery disease.
• It also helps to control high blood pressure.
• Organic cinnamon bark oil can be used in cooking and making perfumes.
• It also helps to eliminate mosquito.
• It helps to remove blood impurities and facilitates the healing process.
• It can also boost the activity of the brain and as well as it treats external and internal infections.
|Product Name :||Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil|
|Botanical Title :||Cinnamomum zeylanicum|
|Origin :||Sri Lanka|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow to brownish liquid & Warm, spicy odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|