Organic spikenard essential oil is derived from the roots of the muskroot plant through the steam distillation method. It is botanically known as nardostachys jatamansi. It is a pale yellow in color with a warm and misty aroma. It is also known as jatamansi and belongs to the valerian family.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It gives relief from emotional tension and relaxes the mind.
– It will relieve from inflammation, irritation, and psoriasis.
– Organic spikenard essential oil also dry and mature skin.
– It has anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
– It heals immune system and also used as a deodorant.
– It regenerates the skin and stimulates lymph, blood circulation, and nerve supply.
|Product Title :||Organic Spikenard Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Nardostachys jatamansi|
|Origin :||Nepal, China, and India|
|Appearance & Odor :||Pale yellow,|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam distillation|