Pine needle essential oil is produced from the pine tree through the method of steam distillation. Its scientific name is pinus sylvestris. It is also known as Scots pine. It is an evergreen tree that grows up to 25m in height. It is natal Northern Europe and Britain.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used in the aromatherapy.
– It helps to treat painful joint and muscular condition.
– Pine needle essential oil is also used in lice, mosquito, and fleas repellent.
– It is mainly used in the detergents, air fresheners, soaps etc.
– It helps to treat arthritis, cellulite, muscular aches etc.
|Product Title :||Pine Needle Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Pinus sylvestris|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless to light yellow with Campherous and sweet top notes with woody balsamic undertones|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|