Pink lotus absolute oil belongs to the nymphaeaceae family. It’s botanically known as nelumbo nucifera. It has a yellow orange to reddish viscous liquid in color with a strong, earthy and exotic floral aroma. It is the origin in India. It is obtained from the flowers petals through the method of solvent extraction. It is grown in muddy ponds of stagnant water which blooms every day with the pure morning sun.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is good for the treatment of rheumatism, asthma and internal problems.
– It is also used as a spiritual oil for softening the breath and aid to meditation.
– Pink lotus absolute oil is mostly used in natural perfumery.
– It is mainly used in many types of health related problems.
– It is used in lotions, air fresheners, aromatherapy products, bath oils and as a massage oil.
|Product Name :||Pink Lotus Absolute Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Nelumbo nucifera|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow-orange to reddish viscous liquid with an exotic floral aroma|
|Methods of Extraction :||Alcohol extraction|