Rose absolute oil is botanically known as rosa damascena. It belongs to the rosaceae family. It is obtained from the flower petals of rose through the method of solvent distillation. It is commonly known as Bulgarian rose and Turkish rose. It is a small prickly shrub which can grow up to 2m long. It has a fragrant pink in color. It has a deep, fresh, flowery, and rosy aroma.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is very useful in skin rejuvenation.
– It is mostly used in the perfumery industry.
– Rose absolute oil helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
– It is also used in the production of lotions, soaps, skincare and haircare products and skin creams etc.
– It possesses numerous therapeutic properties like antiviral, astringent, aphrodisiac, anti depressant, and sedative.
|Botanical Name :||Rosa damascena|
|Appearance & Odor :||Clear to pale yellow liquid with deep fresh rosy aroma|
|Methods of Extraction :||Solvent extraction of the fresh flowers|