Tamanu oil is scientifically known as calophyllum inophyllum. It is obtained from the kernels of the tamanu tree through the method of cold pressed. It is commonly known as foraha. It is the origin of Madagascar and native to Southeast Asia. Tamanu tree can grow up to 25-30m long with long branches. It has a greenish yellow in color and has a rich, deep aroma.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It helps to protect skin from premature aging.
– It helps to treat cuts, wounds, bruises, scrapes, and other related injuries.
– It helps to protect the immune system.
– It relieves from neuritis, rheumatism, sprains, painful joints, sprains, and back pain.
– It prevents the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
|Product Title :||Tamanu Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Calophyllum inophyllum|
|Appearance & Odor :||Dark green to brown viscous liquid.|
|Methods of Extraction :||Cold Pressed|