Wormwood essential oil is scientifically known as artemisia absinthium. It belongs to the asteraceae household. It is native to Asia and the origin in China and USA. It is obtained from the leaves and the flowering tops through the process of steam distillation. It is referred to as redstem wormwood. It is a perennial herb which grows as much as 1.5 meters (5 toes) and has silvery-green, divided leaves lined with silky, tremendous hairs, and pale yellow flowers. This natural oil is extremely well-known for its variety of well-being advantages.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is used to deal with the menstruation issues within the ladies.
– It’s also used as a tonic to maintain the digestion, circulatory and so on.
– Wormwood oil can be associated with the remedy of dysentery, fever, bronchial asthma, and burns.
– It is used to deal with a varied well being associated issues like it is vitally helpful in treating menstruation associated points.
– It’s thought of to be the best tonic to maintain the well-being in a good situation.
– It is among the dependable cures for jaundice and in addition, helps within the stimulation of liver and gall- bladder secretions.
|Product Name :||Wormwood Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Artmesia Absinthium|
|Appearance & Odor :||Darkish green liquid color & fragrant earthy odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation Process|