Zedoaria essential oil is scientifically known as curcuma zedoaria. It is a perennial herb which belongs to the zingiberaceae family. It is obtained from the rhizomes through the steam distillation method. The leaf and shoots of the zedoaria are lengthy and may attain 1 meter (3 ft) in peak. It is also known as kachur and zedoary. It is the origin of Nepal. It has a golden yellow viscous liquid in color with warm, spicy, camphoraceous and woody cineolic odor. It produces aromatic yellow colored flowers which have crimson and inexperienced bracts.
Uses & Benefits :-
– It helps to cure abdominal cramps, amenorrhea, rheumatic pains and so on.
– It is also used in the medicines.
– Zedoaria essential oil is extensively used in the perfumery and taste business due to its wealthy aroma.
– It is mostly used in the perfume and taste trade.
– It also helps to treat swelling and pain associated with sprains.
|Product Name :||Zedoaria Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Curcuma zedoaria|
|Appearance & Odor :||Golden yellow viscous liquid having a heat-spicy, woody & camphoraceous cineolic odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|