Costus root essential oil is scientifically known as saussurea costus that belongs to the asteraceae family. It is obtained from the root of costus plant through the process of steam distillation and also extracts by using vacuum distillation. It is native to India. It has a yellow to brownish yellow in color. The herb of costus oil is also known as kushta, put chock. Costus root essential oil is a perennial plant that can grow up to the 1.5-2 meters in height.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It helps to treat swelling, abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
– It helps to treat skin diseases, dyspepsia, gas, rheumatism, and edema.
– Costus root oil is also used as a flavor in drinks and confectionery.
– It is also used to make perfumes and culinary spice.
– Costus root oil is also used to treat worm infection.
– It is also used as a fragrance in cosmetics.
|Product Title :||Costus Root Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Sassuriea costus|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow to brownish yellow liquid & tenacious odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|