Frankincense essential oil is also known as olibanum. It is an aromatic resin. It is mostly used in incense and perfumes. It has obtained from trees of the Genus Boswellia. It belongs to Burseraceae family. Frankincense oil has a woody, earthy, spicy and slightly fruity aroma, who is calming and relaxing. frankincense oil is a perennial or biennial herb that grows up to 6 ft in height. Its botanical name is Boswellia Serrata. The oil is pale yellow inexperienced in color and having woody and just a little bit camphoric scent. It blends with citrus oils like orange, bergamot, neroli, lavender, clary sage and etc. Natural frankincense essential oil originates from a small scraggly however hardy tree indigenous to the center east. Frankincense oil is important is extracted by the steam distillation course of from the Boswellia carteri tree of the Burseraceae household.
Uses & Benefits:-
• It can help to prevent dental health issues like tooth decay, bad breath, cavities, or oral infections.
• It helps to protect skin cells.
• It can help in reduce acne blemishes, and the appearance of large pores and prevent wrinkles.
• It can help relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
• It helps to relieve symptoms of indigestion.
• It helps to relieve in lower symptoms of joint pain or muscle pain related to conditions like arthritis, digestive disorders, and asthma also.
• Frankincense essential oil is an antiseptic, meaning it will help in eliminate bacteria and viruses from your home and to clean indoor spaces.
|Product Title :||Frankincense Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Boswellia serrata|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless to pale yellow liquid & Woody, spicy, camphorous odor|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distilled|