Organic ylang ylang essential oil is obtained from the flowers through the method of steam distillation. It is botanically known as cananga odorata. It is related to the anonaceae family. It has the origin in Madagascar and Indonesia. It is a yellow to golden liquid in color with unique odor. It is a tropical tree that grows up to 20m in height with yellow flowers.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is beneficial for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry.
– It helps to treat shock, anxiety, tension, panic, and fear.
– Organic ylang ylang essential oil is very effective for lowering blood pressure.
– It helps to reduce high blood pressure and useful for intestinal infections.
– It is very effective for scalp and also promotes more luxurious hair growth.
|Product Title :||Organic ylang ylang essential oil|
|Botanical Name :||Cananga odorata|
|Origin :||Madagascar and Indonesia|
|Appearance & Odor :||Yellow to golden liquid|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam distillation|