Anise essential oil is a dainty, white-flowered umbelliferous annual herb that’s grows up to 18 inches excessive and has secondary feather-like leaflets of shiny green shade. Anise plant is also referred to as aniseed and binomially recognized as pimpinella anisum. It is the origin of India and now cultivated in USA, Europe and South Africa. Anise essential oil is distilled from the fruit half the place that yields on distillation is from 2.5 to 3.5 percent of aromatic, syrupy and unstable oil by which anethole, the principal fragrant constituent is current to about 99. Leaves of this plant have feathery pinnate and really small white flower blossoms over it in dense umbels.
Uses & Benefits:-
– Anise oil is a nice treatment for bronchial asthma.
– It is utilized in the remedy of bronchitis, coughs, colds, flatulence, muscle aches, flu, and rheumatism.
– Anise oil has finest makes use of in aroma remedy and is utilized in treating respiration issues.
– Additionally, it is famed as a wonderful antiseptic and with the mixture of peppermint or gaultheria (wintergreen).
– It is a normal tonic for the respiratory and circulatory system and likewise, helps in sustaining correct digestion.
– Anise oil is used to loosen up nerves of tense particular person and helps in calming of a tension of the people.
|Product Name :||Anise Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name :||Pimpinella anisum|
|Appearance & Odor :||Colorless yellow liquid|
|Methods of Extraction :||Steam Distillation|